Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Post-EPPP

After settling down after the holidays, I realized that I forgot to actually publish on here that I passed the EPPP! So while my EPPP journey is at an end, my path to licensure, my first job, and other firsts are still on the way.

Last week I received my first job offer with the VA, which I was happy to accept. I'm currently going through the credentialing process, which I will discuss more on a later post for those individuals interested in getting a job (or continuing) with the VA system.

In other news, I was originally planning to pursue licensure in a "new law" state that counts pre-doctoral practicum hours, however, the rules were incredibly strict, and none of my practicum hours counted towards licensure. As a result, I have decided to pursue licensure in an easier state (i.e. nothing beyond the EPPP) like Kansas or Hawaii. But more on that later. Expect some new posts soon!

Keep studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment