Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ethics and Updates

Well, I know it's been a while - I have currently been out traveling to multiple states for moving and to check out homes for my new post-doc in Ohio. Basically, I have spent 24 hours in a vehicle over the past 10 days. But now that I am back, it's back to getting on the EPPP studying train!

This past week or so I have been reviewing ethics - which I would recommend if you don't have copies of the ethics codes or maybe even some of the supplemental ethics codes, please refer to the Free Study Materials Page under the Ethics section.

Practice tests have been quite the learning experience. I'm finding myself questioning my intuitive guess, which always turns out to be correct after I changed it. My challenge is finding a balance between reading through each question and set of answers throughly, without over-reading into the question. On to continuing my practice test for this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment