Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let's Check Your Baseline


This is a print out from my first diagnostic assessment (my "baseline"), free courtesy of Academic Review, which assesses your competencies of all sections of the test. You can take this diagnostic test multiple times (once per month), as a way to keep track of your progress. This tool can be very helpful for remedial studying - focusing on the areas you may need some more attention. As you can see from these scores, I do have one big sore thumb - social psychology. However, this makes complete sense to me since I did not take social psychology in undergrad, and the EPPP asks about basic concepts in these areas (i.e. undergrad level). I also have some strengths - Neuropsychology (which I just completed a rotation on at my internship), diagnosis and psychopathology, and research design and statistics (this one has to be a fluke). 

Take advantage of diagnostic tests to help you plan your study schedule and guide your areas of focus for areas that might be a bit of concern.

I am pleased with a 62% with no studying! Only 8 more percentage points to go, which I believe to be more than achievable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment